- Ahrar and other factions took over Heish from JAQ.
- Ahrar fighters are deploying in Qamines.
- JAQ has released Orient News Correspondent. There are conflictual reports if Ahrar has accepted JAQ joining JFS :
- Ahrar Military Spox “Abu Yussuf alMuhajer” stated in a tweet that Ahrar refuses JAQ’s bai’a/allagience to Fath alSham and the military operations continue against JAQ.
- Al Muhisni who a JAF cleric says that Ahrar has agreed to JAQ joins JFS but JFS must hand over those wanted by Ahrar.
3. In his tweets he shows documents. And Ahrar Media office speaker denies it
He has been treated of liar:
4. Verify-sy has clarified the issue:
All has started with JAQ’s statement : they dismantle and join JFS
According to verify-sy the above statement is faked and was not issued by JAQ. However a JFS and JAQ joint statement has been issued stating that JAQ has paid allegience to JFS and all issues between Ahrar and JAQ will be dealt in court.
Ahrar Military spokesperson “Abu Yussuf alMuhajer” has expressed Ahrar’s refusal to any agrement with JAQ, confirming that Ahrar and its allies are continuing the military operations against JAQ until its disappearance.
The media office spokesperson has stated that Ahrar was not consulted with the issue JAQ paying allegience to JFS.
5. Military Deputy commander Abu Saleh Tahan, clarifies the agreement with JFS : cease fire will be implemented only to individual Bai’a who renounce to fight the Khawarej and not collective one (JAQ).
6. Suqur alSham Commander denies claim of a cease fire with JAQ. He confirms Ahrar Deputy military commander statement : only individual Bai’a are accepted and not the collective one.