Mustafa Sejari, Al Mu’tassem Political Bureau Chief, gives a strongword answer to the Fatwa issued by “AlSham Scholar Assembly” that forbids to collaborate with the US. The Fatwa targeted mostly 3 factions : alMu’tassem, Firqat Hamza and Firqat 51. In his answer he pointed out the main dots :
- This fatwa makes them murtaddin and Kuffar, and gives Daesh the right to kill them.
- The same wordings have been use in JFS Fatwa.
- This Fatwa was taken without the knowledge of other Scholars. Some left the Assemby (names).
- The only legal sources he acknowledges : the Syria Islamic Council and Aleppo Sharia Council.
- He denies to receive helps from under the table.
- Euphrates Shield is a battle in the interest of Syrians, Syria and with a strong ally : Turkey.
- US does not approve the Euphrates Shield.
- Euphrates Shield will continue.
- The 3 factions fight for their land. They are muslims and yesterday 50 died in combat.